Job Posting: Associate Analyst Team Lead; Cavan, Ireland
PublicRelay is looking for a Team Lead to manage an associate analyst team in our new office opening in Cavan. Candidates will be involved with the exciting opportunity to help create and scale up a small startup office in Ireland as well as manage and develop a group of sharp and motivated analysts as part of the company’s Ireland expansion. Ideal candidates have an entrepreneurial mindset with experience managing teams and large projects.
Team Lead Role
Team Leads manage a group of approximately 10 associate analysts to work on analyzing media for global Fortune 500 clients, trade associations, and agencies. As part of this role, Team Leads will be expected to train and develop the analysts on their team by assisting them with day to day work, managing their schedules, building professional skills, and promoting their career development.
Successful candidates possess a mix of intelligence and interpersonal skills which allow them to build relationships with their teams and C-suite clientele. Candidates must be highly analytical, self-motivated, and must demonstrate the ability to manage situations and people under deadline pressure to support daily client deliverables.
As this is PublicRelay’s first office in Cavan, candidates should be comfortable working in a small startup office environment and will be relied upon to build and manage a team independently with limited oversight and management. The role is a vital piece in expanding PublicRelay’s presence in Ireland outside of Dublin.
PublicRelay is headquartered just outside of Washington, DC, in Tysons Corner, VA, USA with an additional office in Dublin, Ireland.
• Manage a team of analysts, coordinating analyst schedules and delegating assignments as needed
• Mentor analysts and assist in skill development and career planning
• Utilize our proprietary systems to prioritize and filter domestic and international media content
• BA/BS, in an analytically rigorous area of study with a minimum 3.8 GPA (70.0 average)
• At least 3 years of experience managing and developing a team
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once under tight deadlines
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to: Recruitment@publicrelay.com