Actionable Insights to Elevate Your Communications:
Benchmark analysis from PublicRelay.
PublicRelay hosted a live webinar with our SVP of Analytics, Ted Ziemer, and Director of Analytics, Azhar Unwala, to discuss key insights that emerged in the communications landscape of 2022. As your trusted advisor, we want to share actionable insights to help you guide your brand strategy.
Most media analysis relies on automation, but we’ve found that including a human element can provide insights that truly impact your business. We created this exclusive, virtual opportunity to share the results of our communications landscape report that highlights what a human-augmented technology approach can achieve.
By registering for our event, you will learn best practices of top-performing companies so you can elevate your communications strategy and benchmark your brand’s performance against the best in the industry.
- How using your CEO as a spokesperson can make an impact on corporate reputation
- How to tailor your communications strategy to take advantage of the topics your audience cares about while protecting your brand against harmful media coverage
- How best to engage with major stories that shaped the communications landscape of 2022, like inflation, the overturning of Roe v. Wade, and the Russia-Ukraine war
Many communications and PR practitioners today are feeling pressure to prove how their work is impacting the broader business. While there is a plethora of media coverage data to be collected and measured, communicators still struggle with access to accurate data to start with.
Only 19% of PR and Communications professionals feel adequately prepared with PR and Communications Data – even though 71% would change their measurement process for more insightful data.
Even once they have accurate data, many communicators struggle with what to measure, how, and why.
Where is the breakdown? It’s threefold:
- Your PR measurement plan should tie back to business goals like becoming known as an innovative company or a great place to work
- Business goals are more concept than keyword-based and a single article can include multiple topics and brands with varying sentiment
- It is not easy to get to the “so what” of your coverage – you need to analyze more than counts and impressions
In this webinar you’ll discover some key metrics to consider for your PR measurement plan and what you can do with the answers they give you. Learn best practices on how to tie your team’s daily activities like managing your brand reputation, strengthening media relations, launching messaging campaigns and influencer engagement strategies and to the broader business.
Click here to watch!