Media Analytics Account Manager
Founded in 2008 in Tysons, Virginia, PublicRelay was created with a simple goal in mind – help PR and communications professionals understand how their work is impacting business goals. In an era with a seemingly endless amount of news, we help Fortune 500 companies and federal agencies make sense of the media landscape and understand the most important trends that are shaping their industries. We partner with C-suite clientele to help them see the “so what” in their coverage and understand what to do next.
We’re looking for a Media Analytics Account Manager to join our team, who will work directly with executives to identify pertinent trends in their media coverage. We need a self-starter, who can build personal relationships with clients and proactively provide media intelligence and reporting. A successful candidate has a mix of analytical abilities and interpersonal skills that allows them to turn complex concepts into actionable insights. We’re looking for a candidate who thrives in high-pressure situations and enjoys a dynamic work environment. Experience in a client- or customer-facing role is also beneficial to adequately support client deliverables.
As a Media Analytics Account Manager, you will:
- Use our proprietary technology to prioritize and analyze domestic and international media content for your clients
- Manage our internal account resources to provide accurate analysis and insights to your clients
- Build relationships with your clients to understand their needs and provide concise analysis
- Develop reporting strategies and build customized reports aimed at interpreting and predicting patterns and trends in coverage
- Bachelor’s degree, in an analytically rigorous area of study with a minimum 3.4 GPA
- Strong interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify big picture developments and succinctly communicate them to others
- Strong customer service skills and ability to interact with senior client executives who rely on our analysis
- Experience in fast-paced client/customer-facing roles is a plus
- Intellectual curiosity, a sense of humor, and a passion for reading the news
PublicRelay is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in Tysons Corner, VA. We’re Metro-accessible and just a 5-minute walk from the Silver Line’s Spring Hill station.
To get a sense of life at PublicRelay, check out our Instagram.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com