PublicRelay is a fast-growing startup looking for Associate Analysts to provide in-depth media intelligence to Fortune 500 level companies, national trade associations, and federal government agencies at our new office in Cavan, Ireland.
Associate Analyst Role
Analysts assess traditional, social, and broadcast media from all over the world to provide clients with a highly refined view of their most important coverage. The media intelligence that PublicRelay provides allows our clients to develop sophisticated strategies for promoting their companies and brands.
PublicRelay is headquartered just outside of Washington, DC, in Tysons Corner, VA with offices in Dublin, Ireland.
- Utilize our proprietary system to filter and analyze media content based on sentiment and reputational factors
- Research and gather additional data for clients to provide a more comprehensive picture of people and events in the news
- Strong analytical and qualitative skills
- A personality which thrives on reading news of the day
- Intellectual curiosity and experience using search tools and electronic databases
To get a sense of life at PublicRelay, check out our Instagram.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to: Recruitment@publicrelay.com