Founded in 2008 in Tysons, Virginia, PublicRelay was created with a simple goal in mind – help PR and communications professionals understand how their work is impacting business goals. In an era with a seemingly endless amount of news, we help Fortune 500 companies and federal agencies make sense of the media landscape and understand the most important trends that are shaping their industries. We partner with C-suite clientele to help them see the “so what” in their coverage and understand what to do next.
We’re looking for an Analytics Consultant to join our team who will work closely with our clients to advise their communications team on using PublicRelay’s data and suite of metrics. We need a self-starter, who can strategize based on the client’s goals and identify the information necessary for the team to make data-driven decisions. A successful candidate has a mix of analytical abilities and business intelligence that allows them to analyze and manipulate data in ways that are useful to our clients. We’re looking for a candidate who thrives on a small team and enjoys a dynamic work environment.
PublicRelay is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in Tysons Corner, VA. We’re Metro-accessible and just a 5-minute walk from the Silver Line’s Spring Hill station.
- Train as an expert media strategist that advises clients using PublicRelay data and analytics
- Create in-depth data-driven reports focused on client reputational strategy, competitive communications intelligence, and industry media trends
- Interface with, strategize with, and respond directly to requests from clients remotely or on-site
- Manipulate and visualize client, competitive, or industry media data using Excel and Tableau
- Analyze and research non-media client and industry trends to supplement analysis
- Work in a team setting alongside Media Analysts, Customer Success, and Tableau
- 2+ years in a consulting or professional services role
- 1-2 years working with analytics and data
- Strong client communication skills
- Management of multiple projects concurrently
- Ownership of entire projects from start to finish
- Building analytical reports and presentations from scratch
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- 1-2 years of BI tool experience, Tableau & SQL is a plus
- Basic understanding of statistical methodologies, including regression, time series analysis, and sampling
To get a sense of life at PublicRelay, check out our Instagram.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com