Take challenges. Have impact. Make a difference.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Work with the world’s leading organizations
- PublicRelay analysts work closely with senior executives at Fortune 500 companies, federal agencies, and associations.
- Executives all the way to the C-level rely on our industry-leading analysis to stay on top of key developments and more effectively manage their communications strategies.
Not your typical workplace
- Our selective hiring process creates a community of talented professionals that enjoy working with each other.
- We’re looking for thoughtful, collaborative team members who want to attack tough challenges and take ownership of their projects from Day 1.
- We believe that learning should never stop, so we offer a rich set of professional development programs. From classes teaching new skills to personalized career coaching, employees have many opportunities to further their professional growth.
Learn rapidly and take on outsized responsibility
- Media Analysts work on the front lines, using our cutting edge technology to monitor developing trends and build high value analysis for industry leaders.
- In PublicRelay’s fast-paced environment, our teams tackle client crises, spearhead company projects, and acquire subject matter expertise.
- With our emphasis on promoting from within, advancement opportunities await those who perform outstanding work.
Our competitive benefits package includes:
- United Health Group health insurance and Delta Dental, both with company-subsidized premiums
- Metro accessible location (5-minute walk)
- Subsidized Metro SmartBenefits or company-paid parking
- Vanguard 401(k) retirement plan
- Flex time and work from home
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Married and domestic partner benefits
- Paid Parental Leave for both childbirth and adoption