Job Posting: Associate Analyst
PublicRelay is a fast-growing startup looking for Associate Analysts to provide in-depth media intelligence to Fortune 500 level companies, national trade associations, and federal government agencies.
Associate Analyst Role
Analysts assess traditional, social, and broadcast media from all over the world to provide clients with a highly refined view of their most important coverage. The media intelligence that PublicRelay provides allows our clients to develop sophisticated strategies for promoting their companies and brands.
PublicRelay is headquartered just outside of Washington, DC, in Tysons Corner, VA. We are Metro-accessible and just a 5-minute walk from Spring Hill on the Silver Line.
• Utilize our proprietary systems to prioritize and filter and analyze media content based on sentiment and reputational factors
• Research and gather additional data for clients to provide a more comprehensive picture of people and events in the news
• Working toward a BA/BS, in an analytically rigorous area of study with a minimum 3.4 GPA
• Strong analytical and qualitative skills
• A personality which thrives on reading news of the day
• Intellectual curiosity and experience using search tools and electronic databases
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org