Media Monitoring and Analytics
Designed for the World's Leading Brands
Using human-augmented technology to increase the value of communications and outcomes to business objectives.
The industry’s top communicators work with PublicRelay.
Annual client renewal
Clients bring our reports directly to their CEO and Board
Fastest-growing media analytics solution
The role of communicators has changed. So should your analytics.
Experience the PublicRelay Difference
Human augmented technology is the cutting edge of analysis across a variety of industries and is at the heart of PublicRelay’s media analytics.
Benefit From Innovation
Clients stay ahead of the competition with the newest in communications technology and best practices. PublicRelay’s many innovations include:
- Predictive Alerts that let you know what articles will go viral hours before they do
- Relational Tagging that connects companies to topics allowing for deeper competitive comparison
- The Media Significance Score showing the impact of each piece of media coverage
Cement Your Credibility Across the C-Suite
Command more respect with your media analysis by connecting your efforts to real business impact. CCOs and other top communications leaders request:
- Board-caliber reports, with insightful, analyst-written narrative
- Data correlations that tie their work to the metrics most important to senior leaders
- Support from analysts with deep industry knowledge
Guide Your Strategy With Actionable Data and Insights
Communications teams save time with analysis that’s done right the first time. Teams also benefit from:
- Daily briefings, custom formatted and human-curated every day
- Accurate message pickup and topic sentiment
- Influencer data to drive media outreach
- Custom live dashboards for every need
Design a Program Customized to Fit Your Needs
Regardless of your industry, PublicRelay has the services and experience to meet your needs. Our experience spans:
- Public and private corporations in various industries
- Government agencies (Tier 1 supplier, Certified Small Business, SBIR, allowing for sole-sourcing)
- Nonprofits and associations
- Partnerships with public relations agencies