See how PublicRelay gives you rich insights through executive level reporting and charts.
Rally the Right Supporters Behind Your Efforts
We make rallying supporters easy, with accurate and timely identification of the influential authors and sources that drive thought leadership in your market and on specific topics that matter to you. We also illuminate influencers across social media channels so you can proactively target your outreach in real-time.
Build and cultivate your network before you need it.
Our easy-to-use reporting and analytics tools give you the power to discover, analyze, and reach your influencers for the maximum impact.
- Know the influential authors and sources on topics important to you.
- Identify rising social media influencers for proactive engagement.
- Find advocates in your industry through client-specific influencer lists.
- Monitor your influencers’ activity levels across topics and media types.
- Evaluate the momentum of your supporters and detractors.
- Distinguish quickly who has been positive, negative, and silent on any of your key issues.
- Assess the impact of your outreach efforts on your coverage and message pickup.
- Leverage rich profiles for in-depth biographical and contact information for outreach.
- Understand how and where to contact specific authors and using our pitching tips and engage each and every one in a respectful, tailored, and effective manner.
- Distribute the right content to those who will use it best using our social media sharing and publishing tools.
We put you at the forefront of effective, timely influencer engagement with information that is accurate and up-to-date each and every day.
Learn more about how our tools give you the power to rally supporters
Next: Solutions ►
twitterfeedTweets by @PublicRelay
Check out some Frequently Asked Questions to answer questions you may have on how PublicRelay can make your job easier – and better.
PublicRelay continues to provide industry-leading insights in measurement and analytics with a featured article in the fifth volume of the PR News Digital PR Guidebook. Read More ►