See how PublicRelay gives you rich insights through executive level reporting and charts.
Know When to Intervene – or Stay Silent
With our solution, you have facts to know when action (or reaction) is required. Our proprietary Momentum score quickly tells you which coverage is being shared in social media, so you have the insight to head off an issue getting legs – or keep a close eye on an issue that is simmering.
Then we give you social media and publishing tools to engage right from within the system so you can intervene quickly, often before a problem gets out of hand.
F eel the power of having intelligence that you can quickly and effectively use to intervene on an issue.
We deliver these facts to you each and every day:
- Updated lists of supporters or detractors on any key issue.
- Authors who changed from positive to negative on a subject.
- Which issues are gaining the most social media attention.
- The reach and impact of syndicated stories.
- New, emerging authors in your field to build relationships with.
An you can use our internal and external communication tools to effectively mediate the conversation.
Our easy-to-use interface gives you the power to share links to coverage through social media and other channels with ease:
- Post a link to a positive story directly to Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Email an action item to your team or PR agency.
- Create an internal report summarizing the key news stories that need action.
- Share your story with supporters, fans, employees, vendors, partners, or investors using one or more customized widgets.
- Contact a reporter quickly to discuss your perspective on an issue.
See how our some of our solutions can make it so that you can intervene at just the right time.
Next: Impact ►
twitterfeedTweets by @PublicRelay
Check out some Frequently Asked Questions to answer questions you may have on how PublicRelay can make your job easier – and better.
PublicRelay continues to provide industry-leading insights in measurement and analytics with a featured article in the fifth volume of the PR News Digital PR Guidebook. Read More ►