PublicRelay continues to provide industry-leading insights in measurement and analytics with a featured article in the fifth volume of the PR News Digital PR Guidebook. Read More ►
PublicRelay is a complete solution that makes you better every day
Our system is not just about media monitoring, analysis, and information - it's about solutions and impact, and giving you the power to take your game to the next level.
Our clients use PublicRelay to address challenges, solve real-world problems, and make their teams more effective. We make you smarter, faster, and more nimble, giving you the power to deal with the tough – often burning – issues that hit you every day.
Here are examples of the kinds of problems our clients solve, and questions they answer, with PublicRelay.
Coverage and Media Problems Solved:
- How is the character and tone of my coverage trending over time?
- Which topics or issues are getting traction and what is the prevailing sentiment?
- Give me the results for messages and concepts I am trying to drive – not simplistic keyword analysis.
- What is our share of voice – not of unverified raw mentions, but with key influencers or for specific, important topics?
- Is my message being picked up by target audiences?
- What coverage is getting traction in social media? Give me the facts to decide whether to react.
- How can we make our social media efforts more compelling, impactful, and easier to sustain with limited resources?
Relationship and Outreach Problems Solved:
- What impact are my outreach efforts having? Are they resonating more with one set of influencers than another?
- I just did a media tour – can you prove to me (and my boss) that my efforts had an impact?
- How can I avoid getting blindsided by influencers going negative? Help me spot those changes sooner so I can deal with issues before they become problems.
- I know the most prominent authors in my segment, but who's in the second tier of influencers, and how can I best engage this broader set?
- Who are the sources that my influencers rely on to form their opinions?
- How can I best engage the people that really matter? What do they care about and who can connect me with them?
- How can I get our message out to key constituents and amplify our story with minimal effort?
- I want to refine the message I'm sending to our detractors on a key topic. Which ones should we focus on and which are not worth the effort?
Operational Problems Solved:
- My team is overworked – help them work more efficiently and effectively. I can’t sell my organization on more staff, and I am constantly being asked to do even more.
- We just added staff to our communications team. Give me facts to prove their value to our CFO - and I need specific results and impact.
- I get inbound calls from the media all the time. I need to know about that person in an instant, so give me the ability to get smart fast.
- I need to be ready for a crisis, so put key information at my fingertips so I can react smartly and quickly. I have to instantly know my key supporters and detractors on a given topic.
- Our senior executive team needs to know what is happening every day, but each individual has different interests and expectations. Give me the tools to get the right information to the right people without making me work any harder.
Strategy Problems Solved:
- Our competition is very active in the media. Which issues, influencers, and outlets represent weak spots for us to counter with our message?
- Where is our competition strongest, so I know when the deck is stacked against us?
- I want to get more content syndicated, whether online or offline. With which press releases or other content have been most successful getting picked up in the most prominent or targeted outlets?
- I want to make the communications function more valuable to the organization. Give me tools to directly support the sales, product development, and strategic planning departments with intelligence useful in their work.
- Which PR campaigns delivered the highest ROI to the company?
- Which executives fare best in the media – and on which topics?
- How can I prove the impact of our PR and communications efforts on sales or market share?
These are just a few real-world examples. By no means do they represent all PublicRelay can do for you, but they do provide a good window into the power that PublicRelay puts at your fingertips each and every day.
Next: Case Studies ►
See PublicRelay in action – bringing effective solutions to the world’s leading corporations, government agencies, and trade associations
Also see the unique ways our system has been used to meet specific client needs, including executive reports, issue tracking, and influencer identification and engagement.
Join our growing company and really make a difference!
Visit our Careers page to view current openings and help us change the world of PR.