See PublicRelay in action – bringing effective solutions to the world’s leading corporations, government agencies, and trade associations
Also see the unique ways our system has been used to meet specific client needs, including executive reports, issue tracking, and influencer identification and engagement.
PublicRelay can be a great step in your career
"Hire people who are better than you are, then leave them to get on with it; look for people who will aim for the remarkable, who will not settle for the routine." — David Ogilvy
PublicRelay is currently seeking applicants to join our world class team. Our staff includes media analysts who monitor and analyze news from all over the world, programmers and web developers who design cutting edge technology using the latest tools and techniques, and account managers who build lasting relationships with the most successful companies in the world. We also employ some of the brightest marketing, operations, finance, and management talent in the business.
By bringing together top talent with unique backgrounds and skills, PublicRelay has created a truly innovative service that is changing the way PR executives manage their world and shape perceptions in the media.
Excellence is the product of exceptional people working together to achieve their full potential. PublicRelay has become an industry leader by adhering to this idea. We only accept the best applicants with a proven track record of success, and our corporate culture reflects this. Yet at the same time, we also have fun while working hard, creating a healthy culture that enjoys solving problems together. We take pride making our customers the most satisfied clients in the industry.
The PublicRelay team is composed of talented individuals who share a common goal of creating the most innovative PR solution in the world.
Our employees enjoy an intellectually rigorous environment and always relish a challenge. They graduated from the best universities and have worked at top-shelf companies. By nature they are inquisitive, detail oriented, and possess a work ethic that extends to all aspects of their lives. They are the best in their respective fields, and they expect a workplace that fosters continued professional development and growth potential.
PublicRelay offers an atmosphere where collaboration is encouraged and innovation leads to cutting edge results. We are designing new technologies and solutions every day, and all of our employees play important roles in making this possible.
We also promote personal and professional growth among our team. Employees are offered opportunities to continue honing their abilities through ongoing experiences, training and education. They are also encouraged to explore new skills and make unique contributions to PublicRelay that may fall outside of their job description. The management team is fully committed to helping each team member achieve their professional development goals.
Finally, PublicRelay strives to create a fun and exciting environment where our employees can really make a difference while enjoying what they do!
Ethics, Equal Opportunities, and Diversity
We recognize that world class professionals demand an atmosphere of integrity, courtesy, and adherence to the highest standards of business ethics. We treat our employees with the same level of respect that we provide our clients every day.
PublicRelay believes that diversity and inclusion are a critical part of our business growth. We embrace the varied backgrounds and perspectives of our workforce. As a reflection of this, PublicRelay is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring and management policies and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, nationality, or disability.
PublicRelay provides our employees and their families with a very competitive benefits package including:
- Paid time off: Each employee manages their time off within very flexible guidelines
- Medical and Dental Insurance: Company-subsidized individual and family medical and dental plans are available through Health Savings Account (HSA) plans
- Mentoring and wellness initiatives
- Retirement: PublicRelay offers a 401(k) plan that includes traditional pre-tax and or post-tax ROTH options as well as flexible investment choices
- Learning and Development: PublicRelay is committed to the continued education and development of its workforce. Our greatest asset is our people, and to keep them at the vanguard of the industry we encourage continued education, professional development, and additional training.
- Director of Sales: Build new relationships and client base within a defined (but generous-sized) territory.
- Software Quality Assurance and Product Specialist: Facilitate quality assurance testing and manage product design and backlog.
- Media Analyst: Monitor and assess coverage from all over the world using the latest technology.
- Corporate Counsel: Manage contract negotiations, ensure corporate compliance, and if necessary serve as our legal representation.
- UI/UX Developer: Design professional looking UI for the PublicRelay system using the latest tools and techniques.
- Senior Java Software Engineer: Serve as the technical lead in the development of new application features and services.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com