Check out some Frequently Asked Questions to answer questions you may have on how PublicRelay can make your job easier – and better.
We answer the tough questions that others can't
PublicRelay's synthesis of processing technology and human analysis not only gives you the information you need but also puts you ahead of the curve and makes you more proactive.
The vast majority of monitoring and analysis solutions just provide data – a large, noisy content feed which offers only basic statistics like clip counts. Current solutions stop with the data they give you – merely providing you with content, a few lists, and maybe an offering of charts and graphs.
PublicRelay gives you actionable insights not available anywhere else.
Because the output of our monitoring work is such tightly-filtered relevant content, we can uniquely give you so much more. We take the time to understand your ecosystem of authors, outlets, and even upstream sources that influence the success and impact of your message. Then we look for patterns, trends, and outliers to get you ahead of problems before they happen and take advantage of opportunities before the competition.
Now you can answer questions before they are asked and become more proactive.
Here is a sample of the questions we can answer for you every day:
- Which topics should we be concerned about – or are worth leveraging?
- On whom should we focus our relationship building efforts?
- What positions are influencers taking on us?
- How much PR impact are we having in target outlets over time?
- How do our communications efforts impact sales and market share?
- Which types of outreach have the greatest impact on targeted supporters or detractors?
- What is our message pickup and share of voice?
And here are some examples of the proactive insights we give you that can call your team to action:
- Warn me when a relevant, negative story is getting traction in social media
- Tell me when our advocates drift off message and are no longer supporting us
- Arm me with facts to show the impact of adding more resources to our team (or justify recent additions with results)
- Give me a warning when detractors are starting to take issue with us again
- Let me know when competition is leaving a media opening for us to exploit
- Show me the impact of my message campaign based on different outreach strategies so I can adjust my efforts
- Show me where I am missing opportunities to get my message out
PublicRelay also boosts your value across your entire organization.
The advantages of PublicRelay can extend well beyond your working group to have an immediate impact across much of your organization, including sales, marketing, product development, and more. With PublicRelay, you can instantly provide these groups with market feedback from key influencers to make them more effective. All the while, this makes your communications group even more strategic and valuable to the company. These other departments can:
- Leverage positive coverage to drive new sales
- Adjust marketing plans to address concerns
- Plan product changes based on real, quality insights
The application of the PublicRelay platform can extend to your entire business, demonstrating with tangible output the value of your communications function to the organization each and every day.
PublicRelay is committed to excellence and innovation.
The PublicRelay solution provides you with the best communications intelligence and insight to make you smarter, more effective, and more proactive. Since our founding in 2008, we have closely listened to our customers, developing and refining a solution that is incredibly powerful yet easy to use. It is a system that can take your team to all-new levels of efficiency and impact, yet it can be implemented without disrupting your group or requiring any added resources.
Take a minute and see how we stack up to the competition.
PublicRelay gives you the power to Shift the Conversation.
Next: FAQ ►
twitterfeedTweets by @PublicRelay
See how PublicRelay gives you rich insights through executive level reporting and charts.
Join our growing company and really make a difference!
Visit our Careers page to view current openings and help us change the world of PR.